Wednesday, December 29, 2010

First Post

Well, this being my first post, it is hard to say if I will keep up with it or even share it with anyone. This next year, 2011, I want to examine myself and test my faith (2 Cor. 13:5).

I have been struggling most all of my time as a Christian with various issues dealing with science (my head) vs. faith (my heart). That is the best way to explain it anyway. But, the past 9 months or so it has become a huge battleground. I hope to use this blog to do research, pray, and document my journey into what I believe.

I go into this adventure with the hope that through this my faith is solidified. I really want to have an unshakeable faith. I mean, what is the alternative? I do not want to believe that this world is all there is to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment